WHAT IS A BRAND?
A brand is the umbrella of identity under which a following develops a trusting relationship with any given person or company. That trust is the critical ingredient to making sales over time. A brand’s platform can develop in many ways, from paid, owned, and bought media. A marketing strategist takes chief responsibility for building the name and reputation of a brand.
WHO IS THIS DOCUMENT FOR?
- Entrepreneurial beginners
- Marketers who may even have certifications, but are looking for a different and more experiential perspective
- Ambitious small business owners who aren’t large enough yet to hire a full-time strategist
This document is a totally free, surface-level thought-process of deductive reasoning, partially inspired by the work of historical figures like Aristotle, Carl Jung, and Sun Tzu, that you can use to break through your marketing barriers and achieve your revenue goals.
WHY READ THIS FREE WHITE PAPER ON BRAND-BUILDING?
You would choose to read our work for several reasons:
- Our strategies are based on Universal Marketing Mechanics, which is our unique theory that unites principles of Austrian economics and consumer psychology with modern marketing tactics.
- We have over seven years of consecutive award-winning experience.
- No e-mail is required to read it. Just click on the respective button to see it. We deliberately left it completely ungated because we totally empathize with how your e-mail is personal, and you shouldn’t give that out to just anyone. We’d like you to give us the benefit of the doubt, and we fully acknowledge that we can’t do that if we’re not willing to give more than we receive.